Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Saturday, December 18, 2010
Harmony
I express God's love and create harmony and happiness wherever I am.

To establish peace in my own heart or harmony in any situation, I choose to express God's love.

Perhaps there is someone in my life who I find difficult or disagreeable. Love may not flow spontaneously from me toward this person. But I can let love flow spontaneously to God, and in loving God, I develop understanding and compassion toward others.

I am able to see that beneath a difficult disposition is a heart trying to find love. I am able to see that inner peace and outer harmony are generated through the giving of love. Love's warmth causes us to unify and cooperate with each other.

I turn my heart toward God, finding in my love for God a full heart for loving others.

We love the children of God, when we love God.--1 John 5:2

5 comments:

Lulu said...

This is like a warm bath....

nothingprofound said...

This is beautiful, Larry. You have such a strong faith and desire to love.

Anonymous said...

well travels through the paths of life beauiftul reasoning i salute you sir.

Anonymous said...

Miss your blogs, miss you.

Anonymous said...

Miss your blogs, miss you -
Deb