Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Alice Cooper (Vincent Funier) was born today in 1948

Daily Word
Daily Word — Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Alternative
God-inspired choices are right for me and for all times.
Situations in life are often not as they first appear to be. I may consider a new circumstance or a change to be so drastic that I think I have no choice in the matter. Perhaps I have received a diagnosis about my health or incurred a downturn in my finances and feel, or have even been told, that I have no other choice but to accept a negative outcome.
When I turn from concern to inner guidance, I realize that I do have a choice in all that matters to me. I can choose how I respond to life's situations and to those around me--in what I do or do not do.
I understand that there is always an inspired way for me to follow. With the spirit of God as my guide, I make right choices.
"Teach me your way, O Lord, that I may walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart to revere your name."--Psalm 86:11

No comments: