Saturday, August 16, 2008

Love letter

I...

adore you.

I cherish you.

I am devoted to you.



I'm kinda like holding my breath and i set here this morning and type out the words to you. I find this so personal and relish the thought of you reading it as i type.

This may be better written on paper but the emphasis with the little buzzers and bells is kinda a nice little touch.

I am learning just like you to be more open and optimistic in how i project my intention so this little letter goes a long way in opening the little closed box.

Even though it's safe to hide my heart away where it may never be hurt I am finished with that part of my life. I am looking to live the dream i have so will chance putting it out here where it can get flamed or squished like a bug.

I wish I could tell you all the things that run around in my head but really have no idea on how to do that..

This letter will never be complete until i finally have a chance to hold you in my arms and smell your hair and your skin. Then i will be able to convey in words just how much i miss those things when we are not together.

I have a very vivid imagination but it only goes so far in the knowing.

I'm going to post this now and sign off with.

Love from a loving heart,

Larry



1 comment:

Janet said...

a very loving moment