Friday, August 15, 2008

Love is a Battlefield


Click here
Gaia+
Panwithin : Objector What kinds of physical spaces are most important to you?

* home
* blog
* photos
* goals
* ideas
* books
* quotes
* nursery

profile my blog my photos random photo my goals my ideas everyone's ideas new read planning wanted owned view lists add a book library favourites added nursery my bookmarks my grapevine my activity
What kinds of physical spaces are most important to you?
Posted on Jul 27th, 2008 by Panwithin : Objector Panwithin
This is in Response to the Questions and Reflections for July 26, 2008:

Love is a Battlefield

Ageless


Is the world a beautiful garden, there's lots to consider, making a nice garden, natural and designed nice to combine, I like Capability Brown's work, eyecatcher's, Japanese gardens, bamboo, serenity, peace, harmony natural but, the best part is doing it, I started young my first garden was a battle field, the back garden, i did all the battles, with the plastic soldiers, all the nations, I had the knights in armor too, the crusades and castles, 1066, cowboys and Indian's, I made the landscape, what I wanted it to be...it's all an adventure, I made roads, and depots for all the tanks, I liked the jeeps the best, beeches and beech landers, the grand canyon, pearl harbor, I love my soldiers and the garden, Ive been in a billion gardens and they were great experiences, but, my first playground was the best, the potential to manipulate the landscape is incredible. I committed my first crime at 5 gardening, I had a 3 wheeler bike with a bucket on the back and I took it to the school on the weekend and stole the sand from the sandpit, used as above. Public and private spaces.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capability_Brown
art and poems, dragons and gardens:
http://www.squidoo.com/legendofpegasus

No comments: